PDA

View Full Version : New here, obviously

scottyperry84
21-Jul-2015, 06:43
Hey peoples

New LF user who recently got a 4x5 in a lot of other equipment. I decided to keep it and am still practicing the developing part (i keep scratching the film).

One question for you all, what forum or category can I sell things in? I have a Jobo Autolab with a bunch of accessories and Drums that I am not using and want to get rid of to fund some other things.

Best
Scotty

Louis Pacilla
21-Jul-2015, 07:02
Hey peoples

New LF user who recently got a 4x5 in a lot of other equipment. I decided to keep it and am still practicing the developing part (i keep scratching the film).

One question for you all, what forum or category can I sell things in? I have a Jobo Autolab with a bunch of accessories and Drums that I am not using and want to get rid of to fund some other things.

Best
Scotty

1st off WELCOME Scotty!

Did you READ the rules to the Forum you joined? YOU NEED TO BE A MEMBER FOR 30 DAYS BEFORE YOU HAVE ACCESS TO THE FS SECTION. After 30 days you should be able to accesses the FS section.

I don't get it? your scratching negatives while developing, have a Jobo Auto LAb that will do a great job NOT SCRATCHING your 4x5 negatives (the 4x5 you just got) and you can't wait to sell your Auto lab???

scottyperry84
21-Jul-2015, 07:07
I did not see that, thanks for the heads up.

Yea, it takes up too much room right now. Ive had it for a while but have rarely used it. I do more stand developing with my patterson tanks.

John Kasaian
21-Jul-2015, 13:06
Welcome aboard.

AtlantaTerry
21-Jul-2015, 22:07
Welcome.

What is obvious?

Andrew O'Neill
23-Jul-2015, 11:10
Welcome! Once the probation period of 30 days passes, you'll be able to access the buy/sell section. You shouldn't have any trouble selling your Jobo. Too bad you can't hang on to it.