PDA

View Full Version : Professional Photography 101

Michael Ray
3-Feb-2005, 10:53
Hi there.

I'm new here, so please be kind.

My question is...

I wanted to let you know about a photography site I started recently. It's free and there are no forums on it. It's a "how-to" site geared to advanced and professional photographers. I'd appreciate any feedback you could give me. Have any of you heard about this yet?

http://www.professionalphotography101.com (http://www.professionalphotography101.com)

Thanks

MR

bob carnie
3-Feb-2005, 11:03
Hi Michael

I just quickly looked at your site and I have bookmarked it for further reading, Anyone who willingly teaches in such a open and easy manner should be applauded for their efforts. I wish you well with this venture and I will pass this site to some of my clients who would definately benifit from your teachings.

Scott Rosenberg
3-Feb-2005, 11:43
michael...

a wonderful website indeed! very informative. i've already bookmarked it and sent links to several of my friends.

thanks!
scott

Neal Wydra
3-Feb-2005, 12:08
Dear Michael,

Thank you for putting up your site. I plan to spend a lot of time there.

Neal Wydra

Stan. Laurenson-Batten
3-Feb-2005, 12:10
Very refreshing web site, which will no doubt prove a boon to many. Thanks

Scott Fleming
3-Feb-2005, 15:05
Looks good. Bookmarked.

What program did you use to create the site?

Michael Ray
3-Feb-2005, 15:36
Thanks everyone - go-live

Tadge Dryja
4-Feb-2005, 01:20
This is a really nice site! Thanks.

Also, would you by any chance know Mark Perrott? From looking at your map his studio isn't very far from yours. I learned a lot from him in college in Pittsburgh. Doesn't have a website though.

-Tadge

Michael Ray
4-Feb-2005, 14:28
Tadge

Yes, I do know Mark a little. Very nice guy and great Photographer. He's so enthusiastic that it's contagious. I bet he's a great teacher.

Thanks

MR

Tony_5130
7-Feb-2005, 00:56
What can I say, WOW, someone willing to make the effort to draw schematics of their lighting set-ups. I will most certainly be returning to your web site on a regular basis and have added it to my favourites.
Keep up the good work.

Michael Ray
18-Feb-2005, 20:37
Thanks everyone for the kind words. I've been working on different ideas to write on. Do any of you guys have any ideas on what you would like me to write about next?

Thanks

MR