PDA

View Full Version : Quebec members

Ginette
16-Jun-2015, 23:26
Hello all members from Quebec.

We are a group of Montreal photographers who wish to share ideas, exchange equipement, group buying and have some activities organised among us to meet in person instead of discussing on forum!
If you are APUG members, maybe you don't know that a Montreal group exist so here the link http://www.apug.org/forums/groups/montreal.html Join the group and tell us about your interests.

We suggest a first activity this week-end (June 20, 2015), a collodion demonstration at the Rendez-vous photo du Richelieu.

cdholden
17-Jun-2015, 02:22
This might be better suited for the Groups and Meetings subforum.
Have fun!

Chris

Tim Meisburger
17-Jun-2015, 03:50
If you see someone wondering around shooting 4x5 in late July, that could be me, as I am taking my daughter around to look at colleges this summer, and one of the places she wants to visit is McGill. If you want to recommend places I should visit while there, that would be great as well:roll eyes:

Best, Tim

Oren Grad
17-Jun-2015, 07:46
This might be better suited for the Groups and Meetings subforum.

Done!

Ginette
21-Jun-2015, 18:53
If you see someone wondering around shooting 4x5 in late July, that could be me, as I am taking my daughter around to look at colleges this summer, and one of the places she wants to visit is McGill. If you want to recommend places I should visit while there, that would be great as well:roll eyes:

Best, Tim

PM you about.