PDA

View Full Version : New From Texas

SoulfulRecover
17-Feb-2015, 12:04
Hello everyone!

Ive shot a little 4x5 in the past but it was far from anything special. I think I am quite bad at it honestly haha. Anyway, I was looking for a weekend project of some sort so I thought I would try my hand at building a 4x5 slowly over the next few months. I came across a lens for basically nothing and had some questions about it which led me to this site. I look forward to learning from everyone here :)

Andrew O'Neill
17-Feb-2015, 12:10
Welcome to the forum! Do post pics of your camera, especially pics in showing your progress in the LF DIY section... and of course, your images.

SoulfulRecover
17-Feb-2015, 12:13
Welcome to the forum! Do post pics of your camera, especially pics in showing your progress in the LF DIY section... and of course, your images.

I will for sure! right now I have a pile of hardware and a lens in the mail. Once I get a few things together, Ill start a thread.

the smiling gecko
17-Feb-2015, 13:59
welcome from the gulf coast of texas :cool:

be glad to share some nuts and bolts of misc LF gear and my meager bit of knowledge...

laugh more, smile more...
...i do every time i go by a mirror.

kenneth david
the photographer by the sea

Alan Gales
21-Feb-2015, 21:43
Large format is like anything else worth doing, it takes lots of practice to get good at it. Fortunately, it's a lot of fun while you are practicing! :)

Welcome to the forum.