PDA

View Full Version : Digital ULF Negative: what transparency tmedium to print on?

Drew Bedo
19-Oct-2014, 17:50
I did a quick search but couldn't find out what I'd like to know:

I am thinking about doing some contact printing with salted paper and maybe Albumin paper too. I would like to take some of my digital scans of my 4x5 images and out-put them as digital negatives for these processes.

What medium is best for Epson printers? A transparent film I know, but what and from where?

ndg
19-Oct-2014, 18:03
I use Pictorico Ultra Premium OHP transparency film. I get the rolls form B&H. It is the only brand i have ever used for my dig negs and positives.

I am thinking about doing some contact printing with salted paper and maybe Albumin paper too. I would like to take some of my digital scans of my 4x5 images and out-put them as digital negatives for these processes.

What medium is best for Epson printers? A transparent film I know, but what and from where?

djdister
19-Oct-2014, 18:30
Pictorico Ultra Premium OHP transparency film sheets...

Drew Bedo
20-Oct-2014, 10:01
ndg and Dan: Thanks guys. Now I have a direction to go in.

arca andy
25-Oct-2014, 01:53

Ha I was just about to ask the same question! Great minds and all that....
Being slightly dim I am wondering how does this digital contact negative film work? Do you simply print the film the same way as a digital photographic print?