PDA

View Full Version : FYI: Linhof parts available from eBay seller

jbenedict
16-Oct-2014, 14:56
Hi:

I was browsing ebay and found a seller with quite a few Linhof Technika parts:

http://stores.ebay.com/klibra/photography-/_i.html?_fsub=817212219&rt=nc&_pgn=1&_ipg=48

There were quite a few different focus scales, a few lens boards a "Genuine Linhof" bellows for a Technika- new. As well as other small parts and things for other brands of camera.

For those of you who are looking for something different:

This seller has some NEW modern (Fidelity) plastic full plate holders. Under $50/pr and has 6 pair. We're having fun now!

Bill_1856
16-Oct-2014, 15:08
Oh, for the days when one could walk in to any local camera store which had been in business for 50 years, and find this kind of "good stuff." I guess there's still Central Camera in Chicago?

Tin Can
16-Oct-2014, 17:10
Oh, for the days when one could walk in to any local camera store which had been in business for 50 years, and find this kind of "good stuff." I guess there's still Central Camera in Chicago?

I think Central Camera is fairly cleaned out of odd stuff. Everytime I go there and ask, they give me a funny look like "really you want what?'

Don the owner will absolutely go the extra 50 miles, but the rest of the staff is depressed I think...

Don is still trying and he has better prices on many film items and chems than NYC. They have lots of people dropping off film for processing.

I stop in whenever I am close by and spend $100, but it's not enough. The whole world will miss Central Camera.

And I mean that, I have seen high rollers from all over the world drop some serious cake.

Such a cool store, I always hated Helix, snobs who knew nothing.

But now he has a Leica competitor nearby...