PDA

View Full Version : 3rd Annual Southern California Large and Ultra-Large Format Photographers’ “Meet and

Jim Fitzgerald
10-Oct-2014, 18:13
We are at it again! Tri Tran, Hugo Zhang and myself invite you!!

Fellow photographers, friends and guests, Join us on Sunday November 23, 2014.

This “Meet and Greet” is a wonderful opportunity for photographers to show case their work and exchange ideas on photography equipment and images. This is our third year and we have added a few new things. We have a total of 8 six-foot tables available of which four have been reserved already. The remaining four are available inside the club house. We have tables available outside as well. We can have four to six tables and an EZ-up cover outside. If you wish to rent a table the cost will be $30.00. This is a first come first served event. To reserve please contact me via private message or through my website www.tritranphotography.com

You are welcome to show and sell your work or equipment.

Set up time for those of you with tables is 10 AM sharp! Please be on time. There will be no set up after the meeting starts.

Time and Location:
Sunday November 23, 2014
11:00 –5:00 pm
Green Valley Clubhouse
17250 Los Jardines West, Fountain Valley, Ca 92708

Event details:

Chamonix Cameras will have a table and you can speak to Hugo if you are interested in any of Chamonix's products.

Jim Fitzgerald will have his 20 x 24 to 14 x 17 camera on display and will discuss camera building for those who may be interested.

Large and Ultra Large Format cameras plus a variety of soft focus lenses will be on display. Some may be for sale!

Traditional silver gelatin, platinum and carbon transfer prints, Ambrotypes and Tintypes will also be available for purchase.

A discussion of alternative printing techniques and the use of film and x-ray films will be part of the activities.

The program consists of the following:

• 11:00 – 11:30 pm – Introduction and welcome.
• 11:30 – 4:00 pm -- Polaroid /Film/ Wetplate Collodion process shootout.
• 11:00 _ 5:00 pm _ Prints exhibition by the Artists.

Photographers are welcome to show their portfolio to collectors who may wish to purchase their work or to share their work with other artists. For those who wish to shoot portraits, please bring your 8x10 film holders loaded with your favorite film as cameras will be available to use.

Light refreshments will be served.

This is always a fun and educational event. We have had a great turn out in the past for the event and we hope that we see some new faces along with old friends at this event.

Thanks

ScottPhotoCo
10-Oct-2014, 23:38
Should be fun!

Tim
www.ScottPhoto.co

axs810
11-Oct-2014, 23:14
Will there be any Chamonix cameras for sale or is it just demo?

Hugo Zhang
12-Oct-2014, 04:53
No cameras for sale at the meeting, but you can order your camera anytime. Just contact me. :)

Jim Fitzgerald
12-Oct-2014, 07:17
Will there be any Chamonix cameras for sale or is it just demo?

The nice thing is that there will be Chamonix cameras to see and touch and play with so you can see the quality.

axs810
13-Oct-2014, 17:36
"For those who wish to shoot portraits, please bring your 8x10 film holders loaded with your favorite film as cameras will be available to use."

Will there be models there to photograph?

This sounds exciting! I'm going to try to go but I won't be for sure until 2 weeks before

Tri Tran
13-Oct-2014, 21:04
If you are expecting professional models, then a certain quota of people attending must be met in order to fund them. Otherwise, there will be non-professional models at the event you can use.

"For those who wish to shoot portraits, please bring your 8x10 film holders loaded with your favorite film as cameras will be available to use."

Will there be models there to photograph?

This sounds exciting! I'm going to try to go but I won't be for sure until 2 weeks before

DrTang
14-Oct-2014, 15:25
for those with tables..it seems that selling would be from 10 to 11, and then after 4??

Jim Fitzgerald
14-Oct-2014, 16:18
for those with tables..it seems that selling would be from 10 to 11, and then after 4??

One can sell the whole time. We are not strict about this. Easy going group and a lot if fun.

DrTang
14-Oct-2014, 16:49
One can sell the whole time. We are not strict about this. Easy going group and a lot if fun.it's very tempting..I have about 12 tripods to get rid of and about 12 lenses I could sell

then I could go visit my kid at her college

long drive though

sounds fun but long drive

Jim Fitzgerald
14-Oct-2014, 18:16
Long drive??? I live in Oxnard! Easy on a Sunday. It will take me longer though as I can't take the Turbo. Need the small car for all of the stuff. Can't get the big camera in the Porsche.

DrTang
15-Oct-2014, 08:03
then up to Pomona..mess around..then back to santa barbara

so it ends up being about 3 extra hours on the road from santa barbara

but yeah.. if I thought I could get rid of 6 or 7 tripods.. I would for sure go

tripods are a tough sell on ebay

Dave Wooten
15-Oct-2014, 08:05
Jim you need a roof rack on the Porsche, or an Ansel Porsche porch on top.

ghostcount
15-Oct-2014, 09:41
Long drive??? I live in Oxnard! Easy on a Sunday. It will take me longer though as I can't take the Turbo. Need the small car for all of the stuff. Can't get the big camera in the Porsche.

Jim you need a roof rack on the Porsche, or an Ansel Porsche porch on top.

Hmm... :confused:

http://news.boldride.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/02/03-Panamera-Chase-Car.jpg

Jim Noel
15-Oct-2014, 15:01
Jim,

Are there any inside tables left? If so I will take one.

Jim Noel

Tri Tran
15-Oct-2014, 20:48
Thank you Jim. You're all set.

Jim,

Are there any inside tables left? If so I will take one.

Jim Noel

Kodachrome25
17-Oct-2014, 12:35
Hi folks, keep me in your thoughts as you talk gear and such as you meet up.

Look....I am **really** looking for a good sharp lens that will cover 16x20 at infinity and not get into the diffraction zone too bad in order to do it and have some movements. Ideally it would be equal to a 135mm-150mm in 4x5. Basically about the only thing I am getting as a definitive answer is Sandy King recommending a Nikkor 450mm F9 M which would be great for the wider end of things, but anyone use one for landscapes in 16x20? In fact, does anyone even shoot landscapes that are at infinity at all with 16x20?....I am starting to wonder. 550XXL? No, its rare and very expensive although ideal.

Basically I am coming up relatively empty handed and I will shutter this idea in short order and skip buying a nice new Chamonix 16x20 camera and film holders if I have no glass to use it with.

So talk amongst your selves...help Hugo make a sale...:D

Hugo Zhang
17-Oct-2014, 13:07
Dan,

My mostly used 16x20 lens is a 24" red dot Artar in Ilex #5 shutter. It covers 16x20 at infinity and it is a normal lens. I bought it on Ebay for $500 a few years ago.

Don't worry too much about the lens. They are around. I will show you a few at our meeting in DV. :)

Kodachrome25
17-Oct-2014, 13:16
That sounds entirely reasonable...:-)

Dan,

My mostly used 16x20 lens is a 24" red dot Artar in Ilex #5 shutter. It covers 16x20 at infinity and it is a normal lens. I bought it on Ebay for $500 a few years ago.

Don't worry too much about the lens. They are around. I will show you a few at our meeting in DV. :)

axs810
18-Oct-2014, 02:16
Kodakchrome25 - I sent you a PM

Tri Tran
26-Oct-2014, 19:29
Just an update:
Mr. Will Dunniway will be at the show to talk about the wet plate process and to share his latest work.
Only 4 tables are left for now, so please book early. Looking forward to seeing everyone.

Jim Fitzgerald
26-Oct-2014, 21:06
It will be nice to see Will again. Remember people you can sell your stuff as well as bring prints. I hope to have some new work to show from my recent trip to the Redwoods.

Dan Dozer
27-Oct-2014, 11:44
Hi Tri,

Wanted to make sure that Jim told you that I would like a table as well. Got lots of good stuff I don't use any more that others might be interested in.

Tri Tran
27-Oct-2014, 11:53
Thanks Dan, you're all set .

Tri Tran
27-Oct-2014, 16:48
Update: Inside tables are sold out. 4 Outside tables are still available.Thank you all for your support.

1 Will Dunniway
2 Jim F
3 Dan Dozer
4 Jim Noel
5 Mathew Blais
6 Mike (Dr Tang)
7 Hugo Zhang
8 Tri Tran

Jim Fitzgerald
27-Oct-2014, 22:04
Nice!!

phillip2446
11-Nov-2014, 20:28
looks like i am driving in from vancouver bc canada for this event. looking forward to meeting everyone.

ScottPhotoCo
11-Nov-2014, 21:17
looks like i am driving in from vancouver bc canada for this event. looking forward to meeting everyone.

Now THAT is dedication!

See you there...

Tim
www.ScottPhoto.co

Jim Fitzgerald
11-Nov-2014, 21:37
I know I'll have some lenses for sale, prints, new ones and who knows what else. Going to be fun. It will be great to meet some new people. We hope more of you can come.

Tri Tran
11-Nov-2014, 21:47
Welcome to California Phillip , look forward to meet you . Have a safe trip.
BTW . I will bring my latest acquistion Dallmeyer 6D and 7D along with the 20x24 Chamonix wet plate camera set up.

Tri Tran
11-Nov-2014, 21:54
Just a reminder. All exhibitors please wear Black. Thank you.

1 Will Dunniway
2 Jim F
3 Dan Dozer
4 Jim Noel
5 Mathew Blais
6 Mike (Dr Tang)
7 Hugo Zhang
8 Tri Tran[/QUOTE]

DrTang
12-Nov-2014, 08:05
Just a reminder. All exhibitors please wear Black. Thank you.

um......what?

Tri Tran
12-Nov-2014, 08:42
Black is preferable because a group photo will be taken at the end of the exhibition. Thank you.

DrTang
12-Nov-2014, 09:19
OH..I see

well..I have to leave early anyway..but I'll see what I can dig up

joselsgil
14-Nov-2014, 21:58
OH..I see

well..I have to leave early anyway..but I'll see what I can dig up

Umm. You do have a dark focusing cloth, don't ya Doc? :)

Jim Fitzgerald
16-Nov-2014, 08:17
Just a reminder that next Sunday is the day to come and join us. We will have a lot of fun and a lot to learn and share. I'll have some new prints to share as well.

Tri Tran
17-Nov-2014, 22:59
Just a reminder that next Sunday is the day to come and join us. We will have a lot of fun and a lot to learn and share. I'll have some new prints to share as well.

I'm so looking forward to see your new Redwood series Jim. I'm sure they are stunning.

phillip2446
19-Nov-2014, 11:11
hi everyone. it looks like it will be a 50/50 chance i can come now. i am really hoping to come down and meet everyone.

Jim Fitzgerald
19-Nov-2014, 14:25
Phillip, we hope you can make it. It will be nice to see some new faces.

Andrew O'Neill
20-Nov-2014, 13:37

If you see me walking down highway 99, please stop and pick me up!!

Jim Noel
20-Nov-2014, 16:21
I'll be there with my black shirt.
I will have a 7x17 for sale as well as a couple of Petzvals and a few other lenses.
See you there! Bring money!
Most of all, be ready for a really nice day of communicating with kindred souls.

Jim Noel

Jim Fitzgerald
20-Nov-2014, 18:26
Jim, that is awesome! Yes bring money for gear and prints etc. I'll have some new carbon prints to show, maybe some gear to sell and my two newest cameras on display.

It will be fun.

Kodachrome25
20-Nov-2014, 19:18
Just met with Hugo here in Death Valley, he showed me his awesome 16x20 camera, I showed him some prints and grease under my fingernails from repairing an out of control upper A arm that a snap ring was inadequately placed in. Nothing like doing 40mph in 4wd then having your front wheel fold in, lol!

StoneNYC
20-Nov-2014, 19:21
Just met with Hugo here in Death Valley, he showed me his awesome 16x20 camera, I showed him some prints and grease under my fingernails from repairing an out of control upper A arm that a snap ring was inadequately placed in. Nothing like doing 40mph in 4wd then having your front wheel fold in, lol!

Drive safe!

Tri Tran
22-Nov-2014, 13:48
Look forward to see everyone tomorrow . Same time , same place and bring more Cash :)

ScottPhotoCo
23-Nov-2014, 01:10
Looks like I'll be there making wet-plate images. Stop by and let's make a portrait. :)

Tim
www.ScottPhoto.co

Jim Fitzgerald
23-Nov-2014, 07:18
Last minute prep..... mounting a new 14x17 print. Going to be fun and remember to bring some snacks if you can. we will have some food but if there is something you want please bring it. I'll stop and get coffee!!

axs810
23-Nov-2014, 07:20
Really wish I could stop by and meet everyone, but I have to show my girlfriend some support at her BFA show/artist talk today

Can someone take some behind the scene photos and post them here so I can see all the fun that happens today? :)

andreios
23-Nov-2014, 11:37
Can someone take some behind the scene photos and post them here so I can see all the fun that happens today? :)

And that would benefit also those of us who live on the "wrong" side of the planet...

StoneNYC
23-Nov-2014, 11:57
And that would benefit also those of us who live on the "wrong" side of the planet...

Yea, how come they never have these on the RIGHT side of my country, it's always the "far left" people ....

If NYC is the center of fashion and art, how come there are no LF gatherings here! (I live in Connecticut by the way and there is one picnic that happens, but that's about it.

Jim Fitzgerald
23-Nov-2014, 21:00
Thanks to everyone who came. I had a great time talking with like minded friends and selling some stuff. Talked about camera building and carbon prints. Fun times.

Andrew O'Neill
23-Nov-2014, 21:38
Very happy to hear that, Jim.

Jim Fitzgerald
23-Nov-2014, 21:51
The nice thing for me was that I bought two boxes of Efke 8x20 film. Hard to find in this size.

StoneNYC
23-Nov-2014, 23:13
The nice thing for me was that I bought two boxes of Efke 8x20 film. Hard to find in this size.

Don't tell me it was IR820!?

Jim Fitzgerald
24-Nov-2014, 08:27
Don't tell me it was IR820!?

no, it was a box of 25 and a box of 50. 8x20 film was getting low but now I have 6 boxes.

Tri Tran
24-Nov-2014, 13:31
Dear Friends and colleagues,

Thank you for attending and sending your well wishes for our last Southern California LF & ULF photography Greet and Meet

We’ll look forward to having it next year. Stay connected!

Tri Tran

Daniel Stone
24-Nov-2014, 13:48
Thank you Tri for putting on this event. Alas, I wasn't able to stay for the duration, but it was nice to see new faces, meet new people, and reconnect with many whom I've met in the past :)

-Dan

Jim Noel
24-Nov-2014, 14:02
Thanks for hosting this. And thank your wife and mother for the excellent, unexpected food. It really helped make the day even more pleasant.
For those who thought they had better things to do, you missed a terrific day of fellowship and sharing of knowledge. I am already looking forward to next year.
To Tri, his family and Jim Fitzgerald, many, many thanks for a great day.

Jim Noel

Jim Fitzgerald
24-Nov-2014, 15:03
Food, friends, drink, photography, wet plates, film, lenses cameras and most importantly some fine prints and wonderful people. We will do this again. Not to worry!

Hugo Zhang
24-Nov-2014, 15:39
It was great to see everybody yesterday and I had such a good time. Thanks, Tri, Wendy, Jim and June for all the delicious food! Thanks Tim for that plate! That is one of my best portraits. :)

Tin Can
24-Nov-2014, 15:47
Can we get a rough estimate of attendees? Perhaps ULF users and # of wannabees?

How many cameras were setup?

No names, just numbers.

Michael Clark
24-Nov-2014, 18:31
Thanks Tri and Jim and the other people doing portraits out side, that was great. Those wet plate guys donating their time and materials demonstrating the process from the start of the day till sundown should be congratulated also!! Great deals on prints and photo gear inside with food and entertainment (Matt), can't be beat for free!!! See you Gals and Guys next year.

Mike

Jim Fitzgerald
24-Nov-2014, 21:02
Well, I brought two cameras. My two recent builds. The 8x10 and new 14x17 that can do 20x24 with the back I still need to make. I saw a 7x17, 8x20 a stereo camera a Deardorff 8x10, Chamonix 8x10 and 16x20, maybe a few more I lost count. Good times and great friends.

Jan Pietrzak
25-Nov-2014, 17:01
Jim,

Good to see a few pics on FB of the gathering Jim N, and Ken W look good, Matt B and Dan D always look good and the rest of you need some color not just black. Wish I was closer to be there. Looks like you all had a great time. Jim F and Co. keep going and keep this alive. Oh, Michael C sorry I missed you.

All the best for the Holidays
Jan

Jim Fitzgerald
25-Nov-2014, 18:58
We will keep it going, we are committed to that. Nice holidays to all!

Michael Clark
25-Nov-2014, 20:00
Thats OK Jan, I'm one of the "wannabes"Would have been glad to see you too.

Mike
Jim,

Good to see a few pics on FB of the gathering Jim N, and Ken W look good, Matt B and Dan D always look good and the rest of you need some color not just black. Wish I was closer to be there. Looks like you all had a great time. Jim F and Co. keep going and keep this alive. Oh, Michael C sorry I missed you.

All the best for the Holidays
Jan

phillip2446
26-Nov-2014, 08:02
hi everyone.
so sad i missed it.
i would like to see some photos from the event.
where are the photos posted?
thanks.
phil

Tin Can
26-Nov-2014, 08:44
We are all wannabees, Soco in winter beats most places. I wannabee warm and shoot giant cameras in nice woods. :)

Tri Tran
26-Nov-2014, 10:24
Wish your were here. You can Friend me on the FB to see the rest of the pictures of the event. Here's the group shot last Sunday.

hi everyone.
so sad i missed it.
i would like to see some photos from the event.
where are the photos posted?
thanks.
phil

bob carnie
26-Nov-2014, 10:51
Not much hair in that group.

Wish your were here. You can Friend me on the FB to see the rest of the pictures of the event. Here's the group shot last Sunday.

Tin Can
26-Nov-2014, 13:40
Not much hair in that group.

9 0f those heads have substantial hair.

Jim Fitzgerald
26-Nov-2014, 17:36
Less and less hair everyday! So long as I can still see and hike I'm good!

Andrew O'Neill
27-Nov-2014, 00:01
Who needs hair anyways!

Fred L
27-Nov-2014, 07:08
Great seeing the meeting photos on FB and everyone remembered to wear black for the group shot ;) This would be about a leisurely 7 day drive perhaps...someday

pepeguitarra
2-Mar-2019, 10:29
Is this Meet and Greet group still alive?

pepeguitarra
6-Mar-2019, 10:09
Any meetings happening in the near future? Spring 2019?

Hugo Zhang
6-Mar-2019, 10:23
Jose,

I think most of them spend more time on FB now. I have lost touch with many of them because they don't post here anymore. I guess we could do this if we have enough interested people to share the cost of renting a place.

I love to spend at least one day a year with other photographers in the area and we can just find a park, meet, talk, eat and drink.

Hugo

pepeguitarra
6-Mar-2019, 10:40
Jose,

I think most of them spend more time on FB now. I have lost touch with many of them because they don't post here anymore. I guess we could do this if we have enough interested people to share the cost of renting a place.

I love to spend at least one day a year with other photographers in the area and we can just find a park, meet, talk, eat and drink.

Hugo
Hugo, we can have one in Spring 2019. It will be a special Spring in O.C. with so much rain, there must be beautiful locations. It could even be one of the missions around here.

Tri Tran
6-Mar-2019, 11:14
We can meet at Riley Park http://www.ocparks.com/parks/thomas/ , Coto de caza to shoot. I love that place. I'm thinking to do wet plate there .Any Sunday is good for me. Let me know guys. Thanks
PS: I can bring the model too.

pepeguitarra
6-Mar-2019, 11:21
It sounds good. Coto is close to the Cleveland National Forest, and those mountains have had lots of snow recently. So, that is three so far: Hugo, Tri, and I.

Tri Tran
6-Mar-2019, 11:31
Please book a date and I will bring the model. Details will follow.

pepeguitarra
6-Mar-2019, 11:43
I assume you want me to take the lead on this? I think I will gladly do it, if Hugo stays around. I will find out the availability of a Saturday and post it here to make sure we agree on it. Then, we could start to market the event here and in Instagram and other places.

Tri Tran
6-Mar-2019, 11:45
Sounds good to me. Thank you

Jim Noel
6-Mar-2019, 13:09
A Sunday sounds good, as inthe past. Saturday's not so good. If Sunday, we will probably make it one more time. At my ageIcan't project any further into the future.

pepeguitarra
6-Mar-2019, 13:22
OK, I will shoot for Sunday.

Hugo Zhang
6-Mar-2019, 13:22
Jim,

I would love to see you again. :)

Hugo

Jim Noel
6-Mar-2019, 13:30
Thanks Hugo. I miss the group.
Jim

Jim Fitzgerald
6-Mar-2019, 14:16
Make it happen you guys. Miss all of you. I believe I coordinated the last one but mow I'm 1,000 miles away!

Jim Fitzgerald
6-Mar-2019, 14:18
I think it would be the 7th meeting if I remember correctly. Have fun.

Hugo Zhang
6-Mar-2019, 14:27
Jim,

I thought you were planning to come down to visit us in April or May. No?

Tri Tran
6-Mar-2019, 17:35
Don't worry, Jim will be here for our 7th ULF meet.

Jim Fitzgerald
6-Mar-2019, 18:05
Hard to say when I'll be down. A lot going on and only so much $$$$$.

Michael Clark
7-Mar-2019, 21:47
Me three, or four or five???

Jim Noel
8-Mar-2019, 09:05
Does teh proposed park have a building which can be reserved? This was an important part of the previous meetings.

pepeguitarra
8-Mar-2019, 10:24
Does teh proposed park have a building which can be reserved? This was an important part of the previous meetings. Will check on that this coming Sunday.

Tri Tran
8-Mar-2019, 14:56
No building or club house. Just GTG for shooting and have some fun. I will bring my wet plate lab.

pepeguitarra
8-Mar-2019, 17:10
No building or club house. Just GTG for shooting and have some fun. I will bring my wet plate lab.

I may be able to get a tent 10'x10', just the top and 4 Pilars that people bring to the beach to cook the paella. Will need some help to extend it, just two guys for 5 minutes.

Tri Tran
8-Mar-2019, 23:25
That will be nice. I think we will do the potluck for everyone.

rorye
9-Mar-2019, 07:48
Are 8"x10" photographers welcome?

Louis Pacilla
9-Mar-2019, 08:12
Are 8"x10" photographers welcome?

I would guess yes seeing how it's the large format & ULF format meet up. I bet they even invite 4x5 shooters.

pepeguitarra
9-Mar-2019, 08:17
I would guess yes seeing how it's the large format & ULF format meet up. I bet they even invite 4x5 shooters.

Anyone from 4x5 all the way to 24x36 and over is welcome. The more the merrier. It is so important that we meet for the survival of the species. :)
I have never seen an ULF camera in person, it will be an exciting time for me.

suti
9-Mar-2019, 08:27
I would like to come to meet everyone.

Suti

Dan Dozer
10-Mar-2019, 09:21
I can probably make it depending on the day. May also be able to talk 2 or 3 of my photog buddies from the San Diego area to come up as well. One is still a digital guy (Ugh - I know!), but I'm working on converting him.

Dan

Hugo Zhang
10-Mar-2019, 10:01
Dan,

I could never forget our first meeting with three beautiful nude models at Tri's uncle's backyard. That shoot turned a LF landscape photographer into a dedicated LF Fine Art photographer specialized in human figure.

Yes, I would love to you again. It's been years.

Hugo

FrancisF
10-Mar-2019, 10:06
I have been following this event for years and will try to make it this year to connect with others ULFers. Illinois is far but I think I can do it as a day trip.

Jim Fitzgerald
10-Mar-2019, 12:21
I have been following this event for years and will try to make it this year to connect with others ULFers. Illinois is far but I think I can do it as a day trip.

Damn, a day trip!! Epic! I guess I'd have no excuse unless you pick the wrong day.

Jim Noel
10-Mar-2019, 13:51
You need to check with Jim F., Hugo and Tri about whether the tent will suffice. Would there be room for displays of prints, equipment, etc. under protection?

pepeguitarra
10-Mar-2019, 14:08
Most likely it won't be enough. I fits few people. If we need to go bigger, we will have to get some cash for rental. Then, things will get complicated. I will be driving to the park tomorrow, and looking for alternatives. An alternative would be O'Neil Regional Park, which is also close by. They do have camping areas and lots of trees with picnic tables that would provide enough room.

Tri Tran
10-Mar-2019, 22:12
Let's make it for professional enjoy only to share the love of photography. No dealers equipment sale. Thank you.

pepeguitarra
10-Mar-2019, 22:24
Let's make it for professional enjoy only to share the love of photography. No dealers equipment sale. Thank you.

If dealers provide a extra tent for the users, maybe!

Tri Tran
11-Mar-2019, 09:46
If dealers provide a extra tent for the users, maybe!
The park has the picnic area . Tent will be nice but is not necessary in my opinion. We will shoot most of the time anyway. LF users can exchange cash for theirs equipment but no dealers set up for sale. Thanks you.

pepeguitarra
11-Mar-2019, 11:26
The park has the picnic area . Tent will be nice but is not necessary in my opinion. We will shoot most of the time anyway. LF users can exchange cash for theirs equipment but no dealers set up for sale. Thanks you. Sure.

Tri Tran
11-Mar-2019, 12:14
The event will be likely the Sunday April 07, 2019. Details will follow up soon. We will make another threat for this event. Stay tuned.

Jim Fitzgerald
11-Mar-2019, 13:17
Here is the link to the new post.

https://www.largeformatphotography.info/forum/showthread.php?151101-7th-Annual-Large-and-Ultra-Large-Format-Meet-and-Greet