PDA

View Full Version : Sandy Kings book on carbon printing

brucep
9-Sep-2014, 06:16
Does anyone know where i can get a copy of this from, as the only place I found it said US shipping only.

Thanks
Bruce

sanking
9-Sep-2014, 06:31
Does anyone know where i can get a copy of this from, as the only place I found it said US shipping only.

Thanks
Bruce

Sorry Bruce, there are no more copies of this book for sale. I plan to eventually publish a revised edition, but no definite date yet for finishing it. Meanwhile, there is a long process article on carbon printing on my web site. http://www.sandykingphotography.com/resources/technical-writing/carbon-transfer-process

Sandy

brucep
9-Sep-2014, 08:44
Thanks for the reply. I've found that article useful,but was looking for even more information to fine tune my process.

Bruce

Andrew O'Neill
9-Sep-2014, 17:53
Fine tune in what way?

Doug Herta
9-Sep-2014, 19:50
Bruce - I have a copy. "The Book of Carbon and Carbro - Contemporary Procedures for Monochrome Pigment Printmaking" Signed by the author! Sandy's article on his website covers a lot of it, but if you want his book (did I mention it is signed by the author?) I can send it over. PM me.

Doug

brucep
9-Sep-2014, 23:50
Fine tune in what way?

at the moment I'm trying to get more relief and trying to understand the relationship between concentration of pigment and contrast.

Bruce