PDA

View Full Version : E6 processing in NoVa or DC?

Tim Meisburger
29-Jun-2014, 00:17
I need to develop some E6 4x5 while in the DC area. Anyone near there still do it?

Tim

Tim Meisburger
29-Jun-2014, 00:23
Well, never mind. It seems that Dodge Chrome does it still, and they have an office in McLean, so I should be set. Sorry, I should have done more research before posting it. Moderators you can delete the thread if that is possible.

Tim Meisburger
29-Jun-2014, 00:30
Well, never mind. It seems that Dodge Chrome does it still, and they have an office in McLean, so I should be set. Sorry, I should have done more research before posting it. Moderators you can delete the thread if that is possible.

Leigh
29-Jun-2014, 02:39
Dodge Chrome does all my film developing, both E-6 and B&W (I don't shoot C-41).

They have an excellent shop. It's actually located in Silver Spring, north of the District.

Corporate management is strongly committed to supporting film.

- Leigh

Scott Davis
1-Jul-2014, 13:51
Just a word to the wise about Dodge/Chrome - their E6/C41 does not run every day. You won't get same/next day turnaround. If that's important to you, you may want to wait. If not critical, but you won't be here when it would be ready, they will ship it to you once it is done.

Leigh
1-Jul-2014, 14:07
Just a word to the wise about Dodge/Chrome - their E6/C41 does not run every day.
That might also be true for B&W, which is 90% of my work (the rest is E6).

I'm just a couple of miles from their actual facility in Silver Spring, so I drop off and pick up my work personally.
They email me when it's ready, and I drive over to get it. Usually one to two days.

- Leigh

gregmo
1-Jul-2014, 16:09
I use them for my processing as well. BW, E-6, and C-41. I haven't had a negative issue in my few years with them. I live in Potomac & drop off/pickup in Silver Spring.

Tim Meisburger
1-Jul-2014, 20:06
I talked to them today at their McLean office. The could not get it done before I leave but will mail it, which works fine for me, as I will then get it in Tucson.