PDA

View Full Version : A Great Place for Shutter Repair

Steve Feldman
8-Oct-2004, 14:43
Thought you’d all like to know about a very fine shutter repair service. It’s Carol Miller at Flutot’s Camera Repair in Whittier, CA. Email flutotscamera@earthlink.net

Great service, very good communications, reasonable pricing. My Kodak Flash Supermatic shutter is humming like a Rolex.

windpointphoto
8-Oct-2004, 15:18
I'll second the recommendation. Good service and prices. Give her your business. There's less and less people providing quality work combined with lots of cooperation and advice.

Jason Greenberg Motamedi
8-Oct-2004, 22:45
I will provide a third!

Ed Eubanks
9-Oct-2004, 08:56
Steve-- funny you should say that; my Rolex (inherited from my father) has given me trouble for the last few years, including the (pardon the pun) chronic problem of losing approx. 1 minute per day. Do you have any suggestions for a good place for Rolex repair?!?

Steve Feldman
9-Oct-2004, 11:20
Ed,

Did I say Rolex? Sorry, must be a typo. Meant to say Timex. Try Sears for repair. "It takes a lickin' and keeps on tickin'."

~:o)

Robert A. Zeichner
10-Oct-2004, 20:05
Interesting. I have a number of 203 f7.7 Ektars in Flash Supermatics and was looking for someone to repair one and overhaul the others. Any idea of costs?