PDA

View Full Version : Spam Reporting Glitch

desertrat
18-Apr-2014, 08:47
I ran across a spam post this morning, and clicked on the little ! button to report it. I got a message saying I didn't have permission to access this page. I was logged in.

ROL
18-Apr-2014, 09:35
Cookies enabled? I've noticed still being logged in with cookies disabled. I reported one this morning (TimWest_) for the first time ever, not knowing whether that was a member obligation or not. No issues.

Ralph Barker
19-Apr-2014, 04:28
I ran across a spam post this morning, and clicked on the little ! button to report it. I got a message saying I didn't have permission to access this page. I was logged in.

Sounds like you forgot to check the "Remember Me" box when you logged in. Doing so sets a cookie that sub-processes need to see to know who you are and that you are logged in.

desertrat
19-Apr-2014, 17:50
Sounds like you forgot to check the "Remember Me" box when you logged in. Doing so sets a cookie that sub-processes need to see to know who you are and that you are logged in.
I think I did that quite some time back. I haven't manually logged in for a long time. Every time I visit, I'm logged in as far as I can tell. I do have an ad blocker running that might be causing problems.