PDA

View Full Version : Will Dunniway needs your prayers

ghostcount
27-Nov-2013, 21:25
From Bob Szabo (http://www.cwreenactors.com/collodion/forum/index.php?topic=10050.0):

"Please say a prayer for my good friend and fellow Wet Plate photographer Will Dunniway. Will had a triple bypass a few days ago and he is still in intensive care.

Here is the latest Facebook update from Will's son Troy:

Another update on my Dad Will Dunniway. Still at the East Texas Medical Center in Tyler Texas. Not really anything to report... We are on a rollercoaster with good and bad hours and days. Basically he has a bunch of small problems which all are interacting and making it impossibly hard to figure out what is going on. The doctors are kinda stumped as to what exactly is causing all of the problems, and just trying to eliminate different drugs or issues in order to figure out what is really going on. So, he's continuing to be sedated, and on the respirator, until he can get stronger and is ready to wakeup. So, we fear we are in it for the long haul now, and it may be days or weeks before we get him up and out of ICU, but we really don't know. I will update everyone when we know something more concrete, but right now it's just an elimination guessing game and very slow healing process it looks like to bring him back to us. He's a tough stubborn guy though, so maybe he will surprise us, we just don't know... Until the next update... lets hope and pray for some good news sometime soon before Frances Dunniway and I loose it completely... been a rough week — feeling tired."

My prayers to Will and his family.

Michael Clark
27-Nov-2013, 21:42
That's kind of rough, hope and pray he pulls through ok soon Randy.

Mike

csxcnj
28-Nov-2013, 04:52
My dad had a triple bypass earlier this year that was touch and go. I know the roller coaster you're riding. My thoughts are with you.

My dad feels like he has a new lease on life now!

gleaf
28-Nov-2013, 07:44
May the doctors get a clear revelation of the problem and the solution.

jp
28-Nov-2013, 07:54
Prayers sent for Will AND the doctors.

smithdoor
28-Nov-2013, 08:24
Thank god for good doctor hands
My father-in law had one work great

Dave

hoffner
28-Nov-2013, 15:16
Thank you for asking us for prayers for him. I'm keeping him in mine now.