PDA

View Full Version : LF oriented workshop: Fall Color in the Smokies

Danny Burk
13-Aug-2004, 14:22
I'm offering a large-format oriented workshop in the Smokies this fall from 18-23 October, and would like to bring it to the attention of interested parties. While it's not strictly limited to large format users, I do tailor it to large format pace and work, and the group of participants who've so far joined are all using LF and/or 617 panoramic equipment. The majority of landscape workshops, as you probably know, are 35mm-oriented, leaving LF users feeling rushed and unsatisfied.

My workshops are sponsored by Ebony Camera and Badger Graphic, who kindly loan an Ebony RW45 for use and examination by participants. I'll also have my own Ebony SV45U2 and full selection of lenses and other LF equipment on hand, along with Linhof 617SIII and Fuji GX617 pano cameras and accessories. I have a few spots still available; please see my website page (below) for much more detailed information:

http://www.dannyburk.com/nature_photography_workshops.htm

Many images are on my site galleries, including a large selection of sample work from the Smokies.

***Last-minute note: I still have a few open slots at my Introduction to Large Format 2-day workshop, 21-22 August, held at Indiana Dunes National Lakeshore. You can read more details at the same site noted above.***

The sessions will include examination of my portfolio of large prints, and I'm happy to include information on drum scanning, Photoshop techniques, and printing if participants so desire.

If you have questions, don't hesitate to write!

Thanks, Danny www.dannyburk.com