PDA

View Full Version : LF Photograhers UK

ian Humphrey
14-Sep-2013, 02:02
Hi
Any LF Photographers or clubs in the Northamptonshire Oxfordshirearea orea UK

IanG
14-Sep-2013, 03:09
I'm an hour away in worcestershire. If you need any help you're welcome to pop over.

Ian

ian Humphrey
14-Sep-2013, 09:03
Hi Ian
Worcestershire nice part of the country only ever been to Symonds yat which I think is in gioucester next door Have you ever been to the Cotswolds which I think is about half way .
Have a look at Broardway tower on the web and let me know if your interested. Also have a mate Gary whos into 5x4 as well .
Thanks Ian

brucep
27-Nov-2013, 07:17
And if you want to come a little north to the Yorkshire area then PM me and we can meet up.

Bruce

Pete Watkins
27-Nov-2013, 08:14
I'm sort of on the Staffordshire/Warwickshire border. Most members of camera clubs will only take the piss out of anybody using proper cameras. They wouldn't know how to use our cameras, or what we can do with them so out of ignorance they just take the piss.They're less to do with photography and more to do with worshipping the great god Photoshop, sad but true.
Pete.

ian Humphrey
29-Jun-2015, 12:35
And if you want to come a little north to the Yorkshire area then PM me and we can meet up.

Bruce
Hi Its taken a long time to reply but myself and a friend are coming up to Whitby.
If your still interested we could meet up.

Pete Watkins
29-Jun-2015, 23:47
If you're off to Whitby make sure that you visit The Sutcliff Gallery.
It's a great town, lots of hills though.
Pete.