PDA

View Full Version : Your photograph in outer space

Jim Graves
14-Jun-2013, 20:29
Another Kickstarter ... this one is for a telescope satellite launch.

Among the donation premiums ... they will take a photograph of any image you want to send them ... in space with the earth in the background.

The satellite has a video screen on the outside with a camera arm extended above it. You give them the image you want displayed and they will send it digitally to the satellite, display it on the video screen, shoot a photo of the screen with the earth in the background and download the digital file to your email address.

Think of it ... your own "selfie" with you and your LF camera taken in space.

Unbelievable ... here's the link: LINK (http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1458134548/arkyd-a-space-telescope-for-everyone-0?ref=live)

ROL
18-Jun-2013, 16:28
Oh crap... got all excited and everything for nothing. By the thread's title, I thought it was about shooting my work into space, where most people have suggested would be their proper viewing distance. :D

bobwysiwyg
18-Jun-2013, 17:22
Oh crap... got all excited and everything for nothing. By the thread's title, I thought it was about shooting my work into space, where most people have suggested would be their proper viewing distance. :D

:)