PDA

View Full Version : Hello!, I'm New Here.

VincentPaulRevo
30-Mar-2013, 23:54
Hello,

I hear about this forum a few weeks ago and I've been reading the forums/threads constantly. I figured it was about time to jump in and participate then. My name is Vincent Paul, You can call me Vincent. I'm a freelance writer and Blogger who enjoys photography. I live by three things which is Motivation, Determination and Inspiration. I love to take action with whatever I am doing, and I tend to try to encourage others to do the same. I wanted to join this forum because I wanted the chance to meet people that might be similar to me. I hope to make many friends here and be an active member. I see that I can get a lot of knowledge from here as well, which really excites me. I'd consider myself a quick learner at anything I do, so our conversations should be interesting! Anyway's I wanted to thank you for letting me join this community and I hope to be valuable to the community.

Thank you!

Brian C. Miller
31-Mar-2013, 01:15
Welcome to the forum! Can you tell us something about your photography and your interest in large format?

Thanks!

kendrikwiley
10-Apr-2013, 23:31
My name is Kendrikwiley, I joined here because there are many things to learn from here and can gain experience and knowledge from different topics.I am glad to join this community and I hope that I will get all sorts of knowledge regarding the thing for which I am here.