PDA

View Full Version : Where can I get a good variety of film near Santa Ana, California

Raffay
23-Feb-2013, 21:16
Hi,

Anyone know where I can get a good variety of B&W film near Santa Ana, I have already checked Samy's they unfortunately don't have much variety, I want something like freestyle.

Cheers
Raffay

C. D. Keth
23-Feb-2013, 21:18
I think freestyle's distribution center is down that way somewhere. Check their website.

Raffay
23-Feb-2013, 21:22
I think freestyle's distribution center is down that way somewhere. Check their website.

Freestyle is in downtown LA, and my sister lives in Santa Ana and does not go to downtown, I wanted to order online but they don't even have Pakistan in their list of countries and they do not ship to a different address then billing. So many problems.

Roger Thoms
23-Feb-2013, 21:33
Call your credit card company and explain the situation, they should be able to setup a temporary address on the credit card account so that you can have the film shipped to you sisters house.

Roger

vinny
23-Feb-2013, 21:36
freestyle isn't in downtown L.A.
There's hollywood and santa fe springs which is 20 miles from santa ana. This isn't the 90's anymore, people just aren't shooting film like they used to so stores aren't selling it like they used to. Order it from freestyle and have it shipped the 20 miles to your sisters place if she doesn't want to go there.

David Karp
23-Feb-2013, 21:39
Freestyle Photographic Supplies
12231 Florence Ave
Santa Fe Springs, CA 90670
323.660.3460 ext. 620

From their website:

Freestyle Photographic Supplies' Catalog Order Center, which serves customers from Orange County to East Los Angeles, is the largest supplier of photographic supplies and accessories in the area, and it is considered to be the most convenient place to shop for many who live too far away to visit Freestyle's Hollywood landmark store and Creative Center for Photography.

Some customers even prefer the Freestyle COC to stores because, even though it does a lot of business, it never seems busy. Carpeted and quiet, this self-service location is designed to let customers browse and order from Freestyle's catalog at their leisure. When they are ready to order, an on-site representative will gladly take and fulfill their order. The order is processed immediately and hand delivered to the customer while they wait. If only everything in life were that simple!

ghostcount
28-Feb-2013, 00:40
Santa Fe Springs is definitely convenient to the OC folks. I'm hoping someday they will open for business on Saturdays.